VERAP stands for Vermont Emergency Rental Assistance Program. The program aims to help eliminate income pressure on landlords and tenants and restore stability to the rental community. VERAP empowers eligible tenants and their landlords to work together to rebuild, improve, and transform their communities.
If you want to log into your VERAP account, you have come to the right place. We are going to discuss the login and sign-up process.
How to Create an Account at VERAP
If you want to create an account, you can follow a few easy steps. Let’s take a look at them.
- Go over to the https://erap.vsha.org/landlord-information/.
- Now, you can use the secure drop box for uploading the W-9 and direct deposit form.
- Thereafter you can allow 24 hours to protect the account setup before accessing your account.
Access Your VERAP Account
Once you have created your account, you can easily access your account. If you want to do so, you can follow some easy steps. Check them out here.
- Go over to the official VERAP website from your preferred web browser.
- To proceed to the portal, click on the option ‘Click on access landlord/owner portal’.
- If you haven’t set up your account yet, click on the option ‘Register’ to proceed. If you already have an email ID and password, click ‘Login’.
- Now, you can follow the prompts to complete the registration process and create an appointment. Enter the email address and create a password to your account.
- Next, you can enter the last 4 numbers on your tax ID and the name of exactly how each item is displayed on the W-9 and click on ‘Verify’.
If the information is not in the system, you will receive an error message. Make sure that you have entered the information correctly. If applicable, kindly submit your W-9 through the secure drop box on the landlord page of the VERAP website to initiate the account creation process. Please be advised that it may take up to 24 hours for the VERAP team to process your W-9 and establish your account.
How to Log in
To log into VERAP, you will have to follow some easy steps. Let’s take a look at them.
- Go over to the official website of VERAP and choose the ‘Landlord Information’ option.
- To go over to the portal, click on the button ‘Click to access landlord/owner’ button’.
- If you have an email login and password, you can click on ‘Login’.
- Insert the email ID and password for your account.
If you don’t remember the password to your account, there has to be an option to reset it on the login page. But if you face any problem, get in touch with the customer support team.