TotZone, developed by Cornerstone OnDemand Inc., stands as a cloud-based platform designed to enhance organizational efficiency and productivity. To unlock its advantages, logging into your account is a necessary step. If you’re new to the platform and uncertain about the login procedure, this guide is here to illuminate the process. Let’s delve into the details.
How to Login
If you have an account at TotZone and would like to log in, there are a few easy steps you have to follow. Let’s check out these steps.
- Go to the official TotZone login page or click on the link TOT ZONE (csod.com) – Log In directly.
- On the login page, you will have to enter your username and password.
- When you are done, click on the option ‘Login’.
Once you have logged into your account, you can get access to all the benefits it has to offer.
What to do if you Forget the Password to TotZone?
So, you don’t remember the password to your TotZone account? Don’t worry, you can follow some easy steps to reset it. Here we are going to discuss the steps to reset the password to your account.
- Go over to the login page of TotZone. You can also click on the link given above. On the login page, you will find the option ‘Forgot Password? Click Here’. Click on it. You can also click on the link Forgot Password (csod.com) directly to open the password reset page.
- On the page that opens, you will have to enter your login credentials and then answer the security question you have set up.
- Then you will be asked to set a new password to your account.
If you do not know the answer to the security questions, you can follow the steps given below.
- You can get the username from the manager.
- If you are unable to remember the security question your manager will then reset the password.
- Thereafter, you can reset the security question and then answer it as soon as you are back in the system.
Your username is the employee ID from the workday. In case you do not remember the answer to the security questions, get in touch with the manager for resetting your password. For this, you must send an incident ticket to your TotZone manager.