TekGPS is a highly precise Global Positioning System technology developed to ensure users find accurate location details. It stands out as a user-friendly and versatile platform that offers real-time tracking solutions to ensure you have complete control over your assets.
If you want to how to log into TekGPS, keep reading our guide.
How to Login
Do you want to log into TekGPS and enjoy the benefits it has to offer? Here are the steps you have to follow.
- Open your preferred web browser and go over to the TekGPS login page. You can also click on the link Sign in (tekgps.net) directly.
- On the page that opens you will have to enter your registered username and password.
- When you are done entering the details, click on ‘Sign In’ and you will be logged into your account.
Some of the key features of TekGPS have been listed below.
- Real-Time Tracking
It provides real-time tracking abilities and lets you monitor the location of the vehicles, assets, or individuals in real time.
- Historical Route Playback
With this, you can review historical route data. So, you can analyze past movements and make an informed decision depending on the insights gathered.
It sets up virtual boundaries called geofences, you will receive instant notifications whenever any individual or tracked assets exist or enter a specific area.
- Multi-Platform Support
Provides multi-platform support letting you access TekGPS through your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- Customizable Alerts
It lets you set up notifications for different events, such as route deviations, over-speeding, or low battery levels.
What are the Applications
TekGPS is used in different industries and for a wide range of purposes. Let’s take a look at a few,
- Outdoor Adventure
- Navigation and Mapping
- IoT and Asset Management
- Surveying and Geomatics
- Vehicle Tracking
What are the Benefits of Using
There are many benefits of using TekGPS. Take a look at a few here.
- Real-Time Tracking: With TekGPS, users have real-time tracking at their fingertips. The platform offers instant updates on the speed, location, and status of their assets. Thus, it ensures efficient tracking and monitoring. No matter whether it is a fleet of valuable equipment or a fleet of vehicles, real-time tracking enables businesses to streamline their operations and improve productivity.
- Notifications and Geofencing: It provides capabilities, which empower users to set virtual boundaries for the assets they have. Every time a tracked entity exists or enters a specific geofence, the system will trigger instant notifications through email or SMS. The feature is especially useful for ensuring compliance, improving security, and preventing theft or unauthorized usage.
- Customizable Reports: It lets users generate customized reports depending on their specific requirements. The reports can include important metrics, such as average speed, distance traveled, and stop durations. By customizing reports to their requirements, users gain valuable insights into asset usage, overall performance, and driver behavior.