Public Data Check is a people search and public records that offers access to complete background checks. It collects billions of public records in an easy-to-use interface. If you want to log into Public Data Check Member but don’t know how we will tell you how in this article.
What are the Key Features of Public Data Check?
There are many important features of Public Data Check. We are going to take a look at them here.
- Updated information and offer unlimited searches and reports.
- It helps in uncovering unknown or new addresses, emails, and phone numbers in your public record that can be signs of probable identity theft.
- With the help of this Public Data Check platform, you can enjoy identity protection, new home, dating, scam/spam calls, and neighbor features.
- It uses a crowdsourcing approach for collecting, enriching, and point-of-interest data from pest surveillance, satellite imagery, and high-resolution imagery of cities.
- With its phone search function, you can uncover the registered location and name of the unknown phone number with Public Data Check’s phone search.
- Moving to a new home or an apartment is a big commitment. By using Public Data Check, you can research the property and the history it has been holding.
- Before you move into a property, get to know all the red flags with the Property + People Search feature of Public Data Check.
How to Login
If you have an account at Public Data Check and want to log into your member account, you can follow some easy steps to log in. Let’s take a look at these steps.
- From your preferred web browser, go to the official login page and click on the option ‘Login’. You can also click on the link to go to the login page, directly.
- Now, you have to insert the registered email address and password.
- Click on the box ‘Remember My Username’.
- When you are done, click on ‘Log In’.
Now, you will be able to access the features the Public Data Check has to offer.
What to do if you Forget the Password to Public Data Check Member Login?
If you don’t remember the password to your account, you can easily retrieve it by following a few easy steps. Take a look at what you have to do.
- Go over to the member login page of Public Data Check.
- Now, you will find the option ‘Forgot Password?’
- It will open a new page where you will have to enter the email address linked to your account.
- When you are done, click on ‘Reset Password’.
- Public Data Check will then send you a link to your email address that you can use to reset your password.
- Once you have reset the password, you can access your account using your newly set password.