Pinger is a US-based telecom provider, which offers free texts, calls, pictures, and voicemails. You can log into its website to access the different services it has to offer. In this article, we are going to discuss the sign and login process of Pinger. So, let’s dive in.
How to Create an Account at Pinger
Do you want to create an account at Pinger? You will have to follow a few easy steps. Let’s take a look at these steps.
- You can download the Pinger app on your iOS smartphone or tablet from the App Store.
- One Pinger’s Welcome screen, choose the preferred sign-up option. You can continue with Google or Apple which will use sign-on for creating an account or to log in in the future. But you can also continue with Email. So, you can use your current email address to sign up for future logins.
- After have chosen the sign-up method, you will have to app access to your location. Thus, you can use a local number. Insert the desired area code and then tap on ‘Continue’. Choose a number from the given list and then opt for the link ‘Choose this Number’.
- Tap on ‘Confirm’ if you are happy with the number you choose.
- Insert the required information, including email, password, and gender.
- When you are done, click on ‘Confirm Account.
- A pop-up will come up where you will have to click on the option ‘I understand’ to complete the sign-up process.
How to Log in
The steps to log into Pinger are straightforward. We will take a look at the Pinger login steps below.
- To log into Pinger, you will have to visit the TextFree Web website on your preferred browser or click on https://messages.textfree.us/login.
- On the Pinger screen welcome page, you have to choose your login option.
- Choose to continue with Google or Apple and will use single sign-on for your future logins. Also, you can choose to continue with Email which will use the present email address for future logins.
- Next, you will have to enter details, such as the email ID associated with your account and the password.
- Now, you have to tap to confirm.
- You will notice a pop that says ‘I Understand’ for completing the login process and you will be taken to your account.
What to do if you have Trouble Signing in?
Are you having trouble signing into your account? You can take the help of the site to troubleshoot it. Here are the steps you have to follow.
- Go over to the login page of Pinger.
- On the welcome page of Pinger, you will find the option ‘Trouble Signing In?’ click on it.
- Insert your email ID and click on ‘Send’.
- Pinger will send your login details to the email associated with the Pinger account.
If you are still unable to login, you can talk to the support team of the site.