ADP Retirement Services provides 401k plan services to over 85,000 clients, aiding nearly 2 million participants in saving for their future retirement. This plan integrates with HR outsourcing tools and ADP payroll through SMARTSync Comprehensive Plan Automation, enhancing efficiency and plan management.
To unlock the benefits offered by ADP Retirement Services, logging into the platform is a prerequisite. It ensures access to the robust features and tools designed to facilitate efficient retirement planning for participants and streamline management for clients.
Steps to Login
If you want to log into ADP Retirement services, you must follow a few easy steps. Let’s take a look at these steps.
- Go over to the login page of MyKPlan from your web browser or just click on the link Plan Resource Center Login (mykplan.com) – Sign In.
- It will open a page where you will have to enter the details, that is the user ID and password.
- When you are done, click on ‘Sign in’ to log into your account.
Once you have logged in, you can access your retirement plans and all its benefits.
What to Do if Forget the Password
Have you forgotten the password to your MyKPlan account? You can easily reset it. To do that you will have to follow some easy steps. Check them out below.
- Open your web browser and go over to the login page of MyKPlan. Then on the login page, you will find the option ‘Forgot Your Password?’. You can also click on the link Forgot Password (mykplan.com), directly.
- On the ‘Forgot Your Password?’ page, you must enter a few details, such as User ID, Plan Number, Date of Birth, and Last 4 Digits of the SSN.
- When you are done, click on ‘Continue’ to follow the steps listed to reset your password.
What to Do if Forget the User ID
If you have forgotten the user ID to your MyKPlan account, you can follow some easy steps to retrieve it. In this section, we are going to look at these steps.
- Open your web browser and go over to the login page of MyKPlan. Then on the login page, you will find the option ‘Forgot Your User ID?’. You can also click on the link Forgot your user ID? (mykplan.com), directly.
- It will open a new page where you must enter your Plan Number, Date of Birth, and Email Address.
- When you are done click on the option ‘Continue’ to retrieve your User ID.
Some of the top features of MyKPlan are given below,
- Retirement Savings Plan: Users can select from a range of investment options, such as index and mutual funds to build a diversified portfolio.
- Payroll Management: Users can check the different financial education resources, such as webinars, articles, and podcasts to improve their financial literacy and make an informed decision.
- Mobile Access: Users can check the plans of MyKPlan on their mobile devices. Thus, it is easier for the users to access their retirement plan whenever they want.
- Security: The platform uses advanced security measures to protect the financial and personal details of the users.