Marriott International is a multinational hospitality company that operates a diverse portfolio of hotels, resorts, and lodging facilities worldwide. It was established in 1927 by J. Willard Marriott and his wife Alice Marriott. The company has grown into one of the largest and most well-known hotel chains globally.
As a member of the Marriott family, accessing your mgs.marriott.com account is an easy process. Whether you’re a frequent traveler or an employee of one of the Marriott hotels, this step-by-step guide will walk you through the process of accessing your mgs.marriott.com account with ease.
How to Log in
- Open your preferred web browser and enter the URL: https://mgs.marriott.com in the address bar. Alternatively, you can use a search engine and input “MGS Marriott login” to quickly locate the login page.
- Click on the Sign In option at the center of the screen.
- Fill in your Enterprise ID (EID) and Password. Make sure to enter them correctly.
- Click on Sign On to access your account.
How to Recover the account
In case you forget your password, MGS.Marriott.com provides a convenient “Forgot Password” option. By clicking on this link, you can follow the guided process to reset your password and regain access to your account. This feature enhances security while ensuring that associates can quickly recover their accounts.
How to Create a Marriot Account
- Visit Marriott.com and navigate to the upper-right corner.
- Click on Join For Free
- Fill in the enrollment form thoroughly and proceed to click the ‘JOIN’ button.
Activate your Account
Refer to the instructions provided below for activating your Online Account, whether you are using the online platform or the mobile application.
Initiate the activation of your Marriott Bonvoy Online Account seamlessly by following these steps after joining the program:
- Click on this link to access the Activate Account page.
- Complete the form and click ‘CONTINUE‘.
- Provide your email, create a password, and then click ‘SUBMIT‘.
- Kindly adhere to the following password requirements: It should be about 8-20 Characters and shoule indlude one lower case letter, one upper case letter, one number or special characters.
For members activating their accounts on the Marriott Bonvoy Mobile App, please note that the steps may vary based on your installed app version and whether you are using Android or iOS:
- Tap ‘Sign In’ and then select ‘Need Help Signing In?’ .
- Choose ‘Need to Activate Your Account?’
- Fill in the form and tap ‘Continue’.