JCPenney Associate Kiosk is a platform that lets JCPenney personnel access different work-related information, including company updates, benefits and includes. The portal makes sure that employees can access information from anywhere they want provided they have an internet connection.
In this article, we are going to discuss how to log into JCPenney Associate.
How it works?
The portal has been designed to help employees and associates manage and track their jobs virtually. It is a part of the company’s effort to revolutionize the retail shopping experience, making it more convenient for the employees to access their details without standing in long service lines.
Under the JCPenney Associate kiosk, users will find different categories including,
- Active Associates
- Former Associates
How to Look Up JCPenny Associate Employee ID?
Looking for Employee ID on JCPenny Associate is really easy. You will only have to follow some easy steps. We are going to take a look at them in this section.
- Go over to the JCPenny Associate page or click on the link: https://www.jcpassociates.com/.
- On this page, you will find the option ‘Find Your Employee ID’. Click on it. You can also click on this link
- Now, you will have to provide your Social Security Number and Date of Birth.
- Click on ‘Submit’ and valid entries are going to be redirected to the secondary authentication page.
How to Login
To log into JCPenney Associate Kiosk, you will have to follow the steps given below.
- Open the official site on your preferred web browser.
- Now, you will have to click on the ‘Associate Kiosk@Home” link.
- Enter your employee ID along with the password.
However, keep in mind that you need to have a current contract to sign into the JCPenney Associate kiosk. In case you have any trouble with the password given on the same page. In this case, you will have to follow separate instructions.
If you are a former associate, you will have to follow the steps given below.
- Visit the official login page of the JCPenney Associate Kiosk portal.
- Click on the link ‘Former Associate Kiosk’.
- Insert your old JCP user ID. It is a nine-digit JCPenney employee ID number.
- Next, you have to insert the password to your JCPenney account.
- Ultimately, you will have to click on the ‘Sign In’ button and you will log into your account.
Keep in mind that you have to be a former associate to log into this portal. If you are a current employee, you will have to choose the portal designed for current employees.
Reasons you can’t Access the JCP Associate Kiosk Portal
There are many reasons you might not be able to access the portal, including-
- You might not have an active account.
- The account might not be linked to the kiosk.
- The kiosk might not be available for maintenance and might have some technical issues.