An Excess Telecom Agent is probably an ambassador or staff member affiliated with Excess Telecom, a service provider participating in the government-funded Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP). The ACP offers discounts on monthly broadband Internet access services and specific connected devices.
If you want to log into your Excess Telecom Agent, just keep reading our guide.
How to Login
If you want to log into your Excess Telecom Agent account, you can follow some easy steps. Let’s take a look at these steps.
- Go over to the login portal of Excess Telecom Agent from your preferred browser. You can also click on Excess Telecom – Account Login.
- Now, you will have to enter your email ID or telephone number and password.
- When you are done, click on ‘Submit’.
Another way to log in is to do the following,
- Go over the login page by clicking on the above-given link.
- Enter your enrollment ID and ZIP code.
- When you are done, click on ‘Check Now’ to log into your account.
After logging in, you can complete an order, check the usage of your data, or add data to your account.
Features of the program
The government-funded Affordable Connectivity Program comes with some key features. Let’s take a look at them.
- Customer Assistance
Excess Telecom Agents aid customers with new connections, address existing issues, and handle complaints.
- Enrollment Support
They also assist customers in the enrollment process for the Affordable Connectivity Program.
- Information Provision
They assist customers in comprehending the features and advantages of the services provided by Excess Telecom.
What Are the Key Services of Excess Telecom Agents?
The key services offered by Excess Telecom Agent have been discussed below-
- Complimentary Internet Access
Excess Telecom extends free Internet services to low-income families.
- Affordable Devices
Through the ACP, there are discounts of up to $100 available on specific connected devices, requiring a co-payment ranging from $10 to $50.
- Discounted Monthly Broadband
The ACP offers reductions of up to $30 per eligible household on monthly broadband internet access service (or up to $75 per eligible household on Tribal lands).
- Tablet Assistance
Excess Telecom distributes free tablets to low-income families as part of the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP).
What to do if I Forget the Password
Don’t remember the password to your Excess Telecom Agent? You can easily reset it by following a few steps.
- Go over to the login page of Excess Telecom Agent and click on the option ‘Forgot Password’. You can also click on the link Excess Telecom – Forgot Your Password? to go over to the password reset page.
- Enter your email, zip code, and last 4 digits of the social security in the respective boxes.
- When you are done, click on ‘Submit.
Then you can enter the new password and confirm to reset the password to your account.