Emory e-Vantage is an online self-service and payroll tool created for the employees of Emory Healthcare. Through this platform, you can check the EHC pay advice and recent benefits plan enrolment and also update your contact details. Access other resources for employees, such as HLC, EHC Workspace, and forms.
If you want to log into your account at Emory e-Vantage, you can follow our guide.
How to Create an Account
The Emory Healthcare digital desktop environment can be accessed through EHC Workspace and offers employees secure, convenient access to data and applications to which they have been given rights.
To create an account at Emory e-Vantage, you have to be an employee of Emory Healthcare. Here is what you need to create an account.
- You need your network ID and password to create your account. Refer to your New Employee Orientation email for the username or Network ID. If you don’t have your network ID or password, you can reach out to the help team for assistance. It is also crucial that new employees change their temporary passwords. You will be prompted to change the password the first time you log in.
- If you are logging into the platform from outside the Emory Healthcare network, you have to provide you with complete Duo Security Two-Factor Authentication enrolment.
- In case you are a new employee, you will find a range of resources that will help you on your journey at Emory Healthcare.
Steps to Login
If you want to log into Emory e-Vantage- the Emory Healthcare portal for employees, you will have to follow some easy steps. We are going to list these steps here.
- Go over to the official page of Emory e-Vantage Log In to the EHC Workspace Virtual Desktop Environments page and click on ‘Login’. You can also click on Emory Healthcare – Log On directly to go over to the login page.
- On the login page, you will have to enter your username and password.
- When you are done, click on ‘Log On’ to be logged into your account.
Once you have logged into your account, you can manage your employee account and enjoy the benefits it has to offer.
What happens when Forget the Password
In case you don’t remember the password to Emory e-Vantage, you can follow these steps,
- Get in touch with the IT Service Desk of Emory Healthcare.
- You can use the password reset tool to change your password to keep unauthorized people from accessing your account.
Emory e-Vantage comes with many features for the employees. Let’s take a quick look at these features.
- View EHC Pay Advice: Check the EHC Pay Advice of Emory Healthcare pay advice through your account.
- Benefits Plan Enrollment: It lets you check the current benefits plan enrolment.
Update Personal Contact Information: Through the Emory e-Vantage portal, you can update your contact details.